Friday, August 20, 2010

Any ideas on how to deal with an ex-friend?

I used to be friends with someone until I unknowingly insulted her.happened in the beginning of last yr.I tried to work things out with her,but she still didnt to cooperate.So I gave her some space.Pretty soon she started dissing me in front of our group of friends when I wasn't there. In the beginning the group turned against me, but towards the end of the year things became normal again It was hard to hang out with the group during the summer because she was always there ignoring me. AWKWARD! I didn't do anything about it because I wanted to give her space.This year, our senior year HS, started off with the cold shoulder. I said hey in halls, even though she ignored me.Things seemed to become okay until last wk.She flipped out.This time we were in a group project together, and I figured we were done (she worked on giving silly names to mood ratings).So I worked on hw. She flipped out and dissed me many times in front of our entire group. Now she disses me in front of the class.Any ideas on how to deal with an ex-friend?
1. How do I deal with her attitude?


--I would completely ignore her. It sounds as if she has issues. If she wants to make a scene and draw attention to herself - let her. The attention is negative attention anyway.





2. We share friends


--Continue to share friends. If she wants to act like a juvenile, let her. Your true friends will come around after awhile.





3. she doesn't want to talk


--Do you really want to talk to her? I think you're better off at this point moving on.





4. She actually threw a cookie at me one time because she was ticked off. She also does this to other people.


--If I were you, I would have laughed in her face. C'mon threw a cookie at you? How ridiculous is that? Let her throw the temper tantrums everyone will see who the bigger person is.Any ideas on how to deal with an ex-friend?
well the only problem there seems to be her attitude and you be strong and diss her -- if you have to fight her -- i know its probably wat you dont want to hear but somtimes it can work-- these kind of peopl are the kind that you hav to give very strong and hurtful disses until they finally baack off-- the silly little comments arent gona work for her and if they dont hurt her they shouldnt hurt you -- now i wouldnt fight her if shes way bigger than you and if your already in alot of trouble kind of -- say a secret that you know about her that noone elz does

No comments:

Post a Comment