Friday, August 20, 2010

If an ex did this what would u do?

So here is the deal. My ex-GF split up with me, cos she said she didn't have the feelings she thought she had. We had only started going out, but we were close as friends before. So i am proper devasted, she was my first GF (i am 21)





Anyway we live far apart, and things kinda got rushed in the excitment of the beginning of a relationship, and then i went away abroad for a month, and when i returned, she said things weren't how she expeceted. She said she expected to fall madly in love with me.





She wanted us to start again, slow, dating. I agreed, but before she let me take her on a first date, she said she only saw me as a friend, a brother figure. But she never gave me a chance.





But i honestly think we have a future, we just have to take things slow. So i want to send her a text saying........





'Hey...i understand u have no feelings for me. But u did. I think we rushed things, got carried away. All i ask for is one date. We can build a relationship slowly, thats what u said we should do. If u feel nothing we move on. But i dont wanna look back on this and think what if. I can't let someone as amazing and beautiful as u go, with a trying every possibility. One date, what is there to lose. Just think about it.'





The problem is i already asked her to give me another try once, and she said no. And i am worried if i try again, i could do damage to our friendship i cannot repair. And i really value her as a friend.





But i hate doing nothing, it seems like i am just sitting and waiting for some other guy to find her, and i will always regret not taking my chance.If an ex did this what would u do?
'; The problem is i already asked her to give me another try once, and she said no ';





Its a shame you couldn't condense that, answered your own question. Move on, shes not interested. Otherwise, surely youre just pestering ?





ed - s'funny sela. I always thought NO meant no, I guess not in a rapist / stalkers type mindset eh? 拢100 says that answer gets picked ;-pIf an ex did this what would u do?
id send the text and hope for the best, but if you dont get the reply you hope for id move on


good luck xx
always speak your heart...that's very sweet and sincere what your wrote...but for now i would let her come around maybe eventually she will change her mind and if not there are plenty of fish in the sea...your still young...
yeah u cant go on the creep like that just play it cool for a couple weeks or so....she will think your to clingy if your all up in her ****..just play it cool..
I'm proud of you for wanting to take chances. When it comes to the dating game too many are afraid to even try, but being rejected happens more often than most realize. And sifting through more will land you in the right relationship faster by taking risks rather than just not taking any chance at all. So for this I commend you in your efforts. But I think you've done the most you can in this particular situation. She is not coming half way to meet you. And you've tried. Although you may be correct about her possibly having feelings for you, more than a friend, she is not responding to your advances. If you push you may lose the friendship as well. If you must try again just to be sure that you gave it your all you could try, but texting may not be the best solution unless she's avoiding you. And if she's avoiding you, you may have already gone too far in her eyes. If you do text, write or talk, just tell her exactly how you feel. And tell her to take some time to think about it. But don't become her doormat, or take advantage of you, or let her get in the way of another possibility that may come your way. Don't be blinded by just her. I know you care but I see you wasting years of your life over a woman who may never return her love to yours. Keep your heart open to other girls and other possiblities. Good luck.
Oh well i guess because I'm rather younger than you i dont have much to say but i can always try.


I have liked one of my best friends for a few years so i guess i get it.


I agree i would try it and ask her to please tell give you a chance and if she doesn't want too ask her then if you two can remain close friends. Living with a what if is never worth it.
Doing nothing IS something.





CHASING HER IS BAD.





Trust me,if you do nothing one of 2 possilbilities will happen.





Either


A. she will find someone else,and you WILL get over her





or





B. she will act





Either way,you will be better in the long run.





Grow a pair dude,girls dont like simpering wimps.





Go on some dates with other girls,you will feel better i promise





P.S. do not have ANY contact with her. do not hang out as friends. That will make it harder to get over her. Girls want that to happen thats why they suggest it. She will know she always has you on the ';back burner'; . With zero contact,her imagination will have to fill in the gaps
dude, your going to creep her out, shes going to think your obsessed with her, just be friends with her, hang out with her alot as friends, dont mention relationship with her. if you are willing to take things slow, then take them slow as friends first, and see if things progress from there.


i hope this helps...just trust me on this one :]


good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment