Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an ex?

i need advice on how to deal or not deal with my bfs ex wife she is absolutly horrible and hateful and wont stop untill me and my bf are seperated. she's making her kids misrable and trying to make them hate me... how do i put a stop to all her bs? i dont wanna upset the kids... but she's absolutly ruthless and will stop at nothing!!!! HELPHow to deal with an ex?
Hi, I have ben trough this myself and belive me it will be solved by itself just takes time. Also you need your boyfriend to suport you and he need to be strong to towards his ex.


Best thing you can do when the kids are around to never ever talk negatively about your gays x (there mom) just be nice to them and never a hard word about there mom and by time goes by the kids themself will realise that what there mom says and do is not true. If she calls and yells or whatever just hang up do not go into a discussion and neither should your boyfriend. Just say you both can talk to her when she is resnable and calm otherwise there will be no conversation at all.


GoranHow to deal with an ex?
Take the high road, ignore her and refuse to react or respond to her antics. You getting unnerved or angry is actually a success in her eyes. Dont give that to her.
beat the living crap out her, she'll learn very soon
ohhhh my god she is a ***** wow incredible she is crazy ,she have a lots problmes in her mind ,shes lose her mind psychopath.and you was married whit her????? wow but you are live right?or this is your spirit?
If you ignore her, it will eventually ceased!! Trust me,,my wife when through the same thing with my ex. The thing that always fascinated me to see was how patience and calm my wife was in regards to her insults and craziness,,,Once I ask her how come she could do that? She answered that hating her back or be worked out by her was paying her a tribute!...After many years, they are friends now...Think about it!
Anything! Won't stop at anything. Well, that being said why don't you try to like her. Kill her with kindness.
nothing you can do with her...ignore her.
if you and the BF are serious, and he cares for you alot, then nothing should or can penetrate your relationship.





You can't do anything about this woman. She's an ex wife your only a girlfriend girlfriends come and go faster than marriages!
  • nortan antivirus
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment