Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with an ex, who you're still close to, dating someone else for the first time since you split?

i would ask myself why i am still close to my ex.





he is your ex leave it there.


he doesnt want to get back with you or he wouldnt be dating someone else.





leave him in your past and cut all contact.How do you deal with an ex, who you're still close to, dating someone else for the first time since you split?
He's your ex. That's just how it is. One of you was going to end up dating again before the other, it's just how things go. If you feel heartbroken, wait for a week, go out and enjoy yourself and then see if you still feel the same before saying ANYTHING to him. Saying something without thinking could lead to your friendship being ruined.How do you deal with an ex, who you're still close to, dating someone else for the first time since you split?
When you meet a new guy you should be about him. Your ex bf is your past and some guys would see it as weird you being chummy with an ex. They are an ex for a reason. You may of been friends at one time but after dating that is ruined.
it will be hard but just need to get on with your life iv been there its not worth dwelling over
You havve to put some distance between you and your ex if you want the relationship to work at all.
i keep my distance and not contact him.
I deal with it by having a new guy in my life thats better than the ex. My motto? ALWAYS UPGRADE my dear. When having formers drifting in and out of ones life, is like unfinished business. I'm all about being friends and all, but not to the point of having them that involved in my life that I care when they take up with someone. Also, if I am having trouble getting over the end of the relationship, I don't torment myself by knowing what they are are up or with who. Its too much information. Try getting a new do, a new job, a second job, volunteering for some worthwhile charity or joining a garden group, wine tasting or taking a class at the local college. After all, those places are great places to find another soul mate worthy of my attention, instead of dwelling on what my ex is doing now. Good luck!
Try to distance yourself from your ex,because if you don't your bound to make the mistake of going with him again,and you'll feel totally used and abused.If you can't stand to be away from your ex for longer than a day,you should get back together(as long as you didn't split cos he hit you),either way make sure the outcome makes both of` you happy.
talk on the phone. Seeing hurt. Give it a month or two.
Let him get on with it and move on yourself, it's that easy!
because you have to move on,if you both agreed to split because it was not working for one reason or another then be happy for them





good luck
Dont worrie...your not dating..your just friends and if hes not close to you then dont worrie and if you are you can just be friends...you dont need to date and hell probibly get a lot more girls
Eek, that can be painful! As close as you may be, you should try to leave eachother alone for a while, so that you get out your usual relationship routine and give one another space to get on with your lives. It hurts so much, but its the only way that you'll be able to get on with your life! I hate religion and anything similar but do believe in fate and think that if things are meant to be in life then they'll work themselves out! Good luck and just keep yourself busy with your new life!xx
Slashing her tires usually works.




















Kidding, of course. Seriously though, if you're bothered by it, it may signal that you still have some unresolved feelings for the ex. When my ex and I split up, it was very amicable, but I found myself being very hostile towards other women he went out with - and couldn't figure out why. Eventually it dawned on me that I had set an expectation of him that he would ';upgrade'; after me and genuinely wanted him to find someone better than he and I were together. Once I realized that he needed to find his own happiness and not try to impose my desires on him, well... it eased my mind, put it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment