Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it really worth getting back with an ex boyfriend if...?

Now here's the deal my ex have been broken up for almost 4 years now. And just of recently I realized that I still loved him were were what they call ';high school sweethearts'; well actually I broke up with him and I knew it was a complete mistake 1month after I did it and the reason was so stupid but we were teenagers and they make those kind of stupid decisions. So the other day I was watching the news and noticed he had been a victim in a robbery and was shot in the head and survived it and when I found out that happened I tried my all to get in contact with him and I couldn't I tried calling his old numbers in which I remember and I couldn't get a hold of anyone so I looked him up on facebook and end up finding his mom instead of him I asked her if how was she and the family doing and I noticed that every night from the day I found out that it happened to him until the day his mom responded I could not sleep toss and turned every night and about a week when she did responding telling me he was ok I felt some sort of relief I felt so much better know we was ok with that being said at the same time I realize how much I really cared about this guy after all these years. Now to my question lol is it worth telling him how I feel when he recovers of course or just letting the past be the past? I really do love him. Is this an unrealistic expectation? even in my later relationships I never felt so much care in the world towards an ex but this time is so different. I mean I did break his heart because I know I was the 1st girl he's every loved and I just up and left not being considerate and being immature and not realizing that I actually had someone who treated me like I should have and through it all away. Thanks! all answers are appreciatedIs it really worth getting back with an ex boyfriend if...?
Hi sandy41,





Are you frickin kidding? This is right out of a love story... Absolutely you should try to get him back!





We all do dumb things in high school. If you broke up with him in high school and after 4 years you still love him that's gotta tell you something.





What are you waiting for? Go find the hospital he is in and tell your man how you feel about him after all these years.





I wish you the very best ! Now go find him !!Is it really worth getting back with an ex boyfriend if...?
I called him and he agreed for me to come see him ill talk to him about how I feel then... we were just catching up and I was making sure he was doing ok. Happy!

Report Abuse



Your an ugly black woman with a chip on your shoulder. Who seriously would want to **** you!!





Learn to read and write babe and for your information I am the stripper in the photo. I have a hot body and am quite cute.
i wouldnt get back with him jus because u feel sorry for him but i do believe in second chances and the simple fact that 4 years went by it could be different....after 2 years i got back with my first love and realized that relationship wasn't for me even though he'll always have a place in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment