Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with an ex who is dating someone prettier and smarter than me? (he broke up with me).?

We're still friends, but all I can think about is how she's apparantley a better catch than me. How do I deal? btw, I've trying to move on, but it's difficult when I still love him.How do I deal with an ex who is dating someone prettier and smarter than me? (he broke up with me).?
find someone else j- its the easiest ay to get over a heart break - maybe it was your lack of confidence in yourself that made you less attractive...How do I deal with an ex who is dating someone prettier and smarter than me? (he broke up with me).?
You really need to build your self confidence.
You cannot compare looks alone. You need to leave this relationship alone for the time being, eventhough it hurts deeply. Try to stay busy with friends, hobbies, or activities.





In time he will miss your personality and the person that you are. If he comes back then it means you are the girl for him. If he doesn't then you were waisting your time.
You deal with it by getting in touch with who you want to be, and meeting your potential. When you do, you'll be confident enough to find someone who is right for you, and he'll be the one crying into his oatmeal. You heard me, oatmeal.
Your operative word here is ';apparently';. You don't really know her.





I have a friend who is married to a very sexy and intelligent woman, and I was for a while a bit jealous of him. After getting to know her a little better, I'm not anymore. Now, I actually feel a bit sorry for him at times.





You're just seeing her good qualities right now. Everyone has faults, and you're comparing your own self image (warts and all) to some perfect image you've constructed of her. It's not a fair comparison. Give it some time and I think you'll see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment