Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend that is still your friend?

I don't know how to deal with this, so I was wondering how the rest of you more experienced and maybe a little older people deal with it.... I'm pretty good friends with my ex-boyfriend and my new boyfriend understands that... it's been over a year since I broke up with my ex. My new boyfriend only broke up with his ex girlfriend less than a year ago (January) and he was with her for 2 years, I was only with my ex for about half a year. I know I should be fair since I still talk to my ex that he should still be able to talk to her, but still I can't help it... it makes me uncomfortable.... how do the rest of you deal with it? Are most people still friends with their ex-es?How do you deal with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend that is still your friend?
I think it's fair. It's normal to feel uncomfortable in that kind of situation. My ex is still my friend, and his newest ex is still my friend. I never mind it. I never think, oh this is my ex, oh my gosh, he's talking to a girl. I don't really care about it. So don't think about it too much.How do you deal with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend that is still your friend?
You help them find a good counselor, because they will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment