Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an ex boyfriend of my girlfriend?

this kid wont leave her alone, he is alway strying to manipulate her and make her feel bad. What is a good way to solve this?How to deal with an ex boyfriend of my girlfriend?
Depending on your age- apparently 14 or so- just don't hang around him if you can. Do your homework without him around. If that doesn't work have her take a shotgun and stick it in his face or groin and tell him next time she will pull trigger- That get your attention? 'Manipulate' as in leave you or give him 1/2 priced nights worth?How to deal with an ex boyfriend of my girlfriend?
To tell him to back off of your girl!!
my ex boyfriend did the same thing to me when i was with someone else (who is also an ex now).





it really made my new boyfriend at the time upset.





i would say to confront him, and tell him to back off nicely. if he gets rude and snappy with you, do the same back. but the best thing is also is not to get frustrated or angry with your girlfriend. it's not like she asked for any of this to happen, and i'm sure she doesn't want to be mean to the guy.





best of luck!
confront him and tell him to back off. ask her first though, you don't want to embarrass her. I would just tell him to knock the sh*t off.
  • nortan antivirus
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment