Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with an EX- Best friend thats a total *****!?

One of my good friends and I had fallen out. It started when I supposidly broke her $50 Bronzer makeup, she didnt talk to me a while after that, and then we began talking again. About 2 weeks ago we gave eachothers clothes back from when we had borowed eachothers. She had said that I had shrunk one of her shirts, I didnt, the problem is she is just getting bigger. Then she said I lost her black valor pants.. I did, and I offered to pay her back when I got the money, and she refused.





NOW since we still sit at the same lunch table she says rude comments to me infront of our mutual friends!! I try to defend myself but she has to big of a mouth, and I dont want to start any more drama.. (%26amp;%26amp; a cant swich tables, none of my other friends go to my lunch bell!!!)





WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!How do you deal with an EX- Best friend thats a total *****!?
tell her she is a big fat a** and dont blame you if her stuff does not fit her. Tell her she need to stop eating so much!! Or you could be nice and expain to her that you want to put the past behind you and get along. Trust me 10 years from now none of these dumb people will matter to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment