Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u deal with an ex that cheated on u but still sends mixed messages..?

Me and my ex broke up because I found out she was cheating on me with her ex. It's been a few months and she still sends me mixed messages all while creeping with the other dude like she still has feelings for me.





I'll admit, I was deeply in love with her and played along but now, in my mind, it's over. I realize I would be a fool to go back. When she sends me these singnals, mainly through talk and asking me questions about my dating life, how should I respond, act, etc. etc.?How do u deal with an ex that cheated on u but still sends mixed messages..?
Let her know your attention is taken up with someone else. Have a phone answering machine so you do not have to talk to her by phone. Otherwise, be respectful but short if she approached you.How do u deal with an ex that cheated on u but still sends mixed messages..?
Which part of her 'cheating' did you find a 'mixed message?'
Ignore her completely,dont respond.
Ask yourself some very simple questions: What is in this for you? Why are you still talking to her? Do you still want her? What? Answer yourself honestly. If you can't think of a good reason to continue talking to her and it bothers you enough to post it here, let her go. You are riding a dead horse. Spend your time talking to a girl that you want and that will treat you better. If you do decide to not talk to her anymore, cut her loose like a pimp. Just tell her, ';I am not that in to you, don't call me any more.'; and move on young man, move on.
i would say goodbye. Continuing to even have contact just makes things harder. She cheated on you, she doesn't deserve to be in your life. It will be hard to do but in the long run you will be a lot happier if you just cut her off and don't give her the chance to send you any signals. Your better off without having someone trying to send you mixed signals, especially after she cheated. If i were you, i wouldn't give her any more chances. Keeping her around will end up hurting you in the end.
She sent you the loudest message of all she cheated on you and still is.. I would stop talking to her and move on with your live she is playing you.
move on hes already cheated on you
you should have some respect for yourself and not respond back...

No comments:

Post a Comment