Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with an ex who isn't harrassing me but also won't let go?

He does the occasional hang up call or gets his son to ask me stupid questions and then hangs up. I have changed my number but he has a friend at a phone company and got my new number!!!!!! But it isn't constant so I feel stupid calling the cops. I am sure it's HIM. What can I do ??any ideas??How do I deal with an ex who isn't harrassing me but also won't let go?
Well if you are sure it is him you could phone your local phone service provider and have his number blocked from your phone line I believe you can also get to it by hitting *77 in your country but don't hold me to it. As long as his behavior isn't threatening I don't think police are worth being involved. Try blocking the number, and if he still hassles you then try police. Or move to England lol ;)How do I deal with an ex who isn't harrassing me but also won't let go?
i had the same problem he would call me and follow me everywhere he showed up to my house really drunk and begged for me back and i said no and he got pissed and ended up hitting the side of my house cause he was mad and drunk so i got a restraining order on him because this is the ex that beat me for 4 months and locked me in his house my parents called the cops and they showed up to his house i was beaten half to death i was bruised everywhere black and blue 2 black eyes i could not talk i could not move i couldn't do anything so i would say call the cops thats your best bet cause the harrassment wont stop til then

No comments:

Post a Comment