Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with an ex who鈥檚 coming back again?

My ex who broke my heart years ago is making her presence felt again. She says she wants me back in her life. I have fully gotten over her and already told her that I never want to take another chance with her again. But she wouldn鈥檛 listen, and keeps on bugging me, but I just ignore her. Did I do the right thing?How to deal with an ex who鈥檚 coming back again?
Remember an ex is an ex for a reason. Sometimes there is no use to go back in the past with someone who hurt you in every unimaginable way. People fear the unknown and is comfortable staying with someone that is familiar--even if that familiar is full of crap. It is not good to take back anyone that screwed you over big time and if you do, it is only a matter of time you will be heartbroken again. It may feel good to be together for at least a month but chances are the ex will revert back to their old ways, reminding you why they are an ex in the first place.How to deal with an ex who鈥檚 coming back again?
Yes, you did the right thing. If she didn't call for years and all


of a sudden wants you back, she's so not worth it. And it's


so good that you're over her. Just tell her to find someone


else to fool around with (if that's what she wants).
Yeah you did the right thing. give a firm definite answer to her and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment