Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an Ex Boyfriend?

So around this time last year I started dating this guy. A few months later he called it off, and began to harass me by calling my house and leaving mean messages on my phone. Anyways yesterday I got home to find an email telling me how sorry he was for being rude, and now he wants to be friends and add me on some social website....What should I do???How to deal with an Ex Boyfriend?
Accept his apology. Allow him the opportunity to be a friend.


Don't add yourself to his friends list until after he has earned your trust and become a friend.How to deal with an Ex Boyfriend?
RUN!


The guy definitely has issues.


Maybe it's a spring thing......
He called it off!!!! Let him know you don't want to be harrassed..... If he was mean before why the sudden change???? He might be setting you up for something.... Don't give him the time of day.....
click ignore if he spent that much time harassing you he has no intention of being friends.... If he isn't bothering you now don't get him started again

No comments:

Post a Comment