Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with an ex/friend?

I am about a month and a half into my new relationship and there is an issue. My ex-fiancee is one of my friends and my gf doesn't like me keeping her around. She had given me an ultimatum to scale the ex back/end it with the ex or find a new gf. I took the option to not talk to her as much. After my ex cried to me on the phone I have been about a week into this. Now I am seeing how unhealthy it is to communicate with her and debating not communicating with her at all. Any input on what to say or just not to text? Any opinions?How to deal with an ex/friend?
Keep her without knowing to your girl friend but give more importance to your girl friend.Ex might be acting to get your money so bewareHow to deal with an ex/friend?
Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment