Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you deal with an ex trying to be friends with your new love?

My ex wants to be friends with my new Man and it really feals really weard to me. when I hear stories from my friends about their exs. They mainly have a bad experience with the break up. He is trying to go out and have drinks with him and everything. It's just creepey to me. Tell me what you think.How would you deal with an ex trying to be friends with your new love?
Ew not a good idea. It can get ugly.How would you deal with an ex trying to be friends with your new love?
He probably doing that so he can get closer to you. He probably still loves you and can't get over you.





I suggest you confront him or ask your bf what's he trying to pull.
tell ur ex to freakin GET A LIFE !!
Does he fancy him now...?
First of all, how does your ex even know who he is? Rule #1: Always keep your ex's in the dark about the identity of the people you are presently dating. It's just better to keep all of that separate.


You should talk to your new man, and tell him how you feel. If he really cares for you, he will take that into account and maybe distance himself away from your ex a little.


Come to think of it, I would never seek the friendship of my ex-girlfriends new man. That is kind of sickening...
If the situation was in reverse I'd be worried because women always have an ulterior motive. Men on the other hand are quite basic and don't usually scheme. That being said I do find it rather strange to say the least. Mention it to your new guy and add that you're not happy for him to be hanging around. WEIRD!
WOW!!! Grab your man and run the other way!!! Nothing good will come out of it.
Yes, that is very creepy. Your ex wants to get next to your new man to stay connected with you. Cut the cord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment