Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with an Ex-boyfriend having a baby with someone else?

My ex is having a baby with someone else after just one month of ending our relationship. I've been having a very difficult time dealing with this. When me and my ex-boyfriend broke up we tried to be friends and hang out from time to time one day out of know where he told me we couldn鈥檛 be friends anymore he didn鈥檛 give me a clear explanation he just told me he didn鈥檛 want me to cling to him again we haven鈥檛 spoken since. Later I found out the girl was pregnant at that same time and so he had made her his girlfriend I guess she was a rebound gone wrong but it still hurts. I try to avoid my ex but I still see him all the time with his new pregnant girlfriend and we don鈥檛 say anything to each other. Its hard because not to long ago he was my boyfriend and now were strangers. I feel I might need some closure to tell him how I feel about how things have played out after our brake up but I wouldn鈥檛 know how to start or what to say. Some of my friends have advice me not to talk to him about it and just try to let it go. I鈥檓 full of anger and hurt. I feel like he never cared, how did he replaced me so fast and erased me from his life. I don鈥檛 know how to get this all off my chest. How can I deal with this and move on with my life?How do you deal with an Ex-boyfriend having a baby with someone else?
You should be thankful!! He did you a favor. You deserve better than that! He has chosen to ruin his life and has, thankfully, chosen not to drag you into it. Go on with your life. Find someone that loves you and doesn't cheat on you with others. You don't have to tell him anything at this point...don't tell him about your feeling (he already knows and there is nothing he can do about it), find your closure somewhere else (without him). Move on, pray for him and his unborn child and move on. This is not the first time you will have to do this in your life,,,,and you will learn each time you have to do it. Set your goals and go for them. You don't need that ball and chain.How do you deal with an Ex-boyfriend having a baby with someone else?
it might sound funny, but maybe you should see a therapist. it can be good to get a third party's point of view. and i dont think he ';replaced'; you, he just did something stupid and is paying the price. i feel bad for that baby, born out of stupidity, not love
You have to accept the fact that he's moved on and start living your life and stop worrying about what he's doing. Stay busy with hobbies and activities. Time will heal your wounds.
helloooooooooo therapy! lol
Trust me I understand my ex's girlfriend is due in two months. It is not that he never cared about you, he just now has a huge responsablity coming his way. Let him be because it is only going to hurt you if you hold on. Talking about the past won't change the future. The time you guys spent together can't be replaced, but unfortunily it is the past. There will be another man that will come into your life and sweep you off your feet and hopefully you will be in a caring comitted situation where you can have a planned baby. It is hard to have a baby, but it is harder when you weren't expeciting it. The best thing for you is is to send your best wishes and move on for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment