Friday, August 20, 2010

How do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?

My ex-girlfriend told me that she still wants me in her life and wants to be friends. She broke up with me and made my life a living hell and now she wants to be friends. I feel like she is setting me up as her fall guy. What do you guys think? And what does a guy do in this situation?How do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?
nope dont do it its a trap shes nuts i mean shes trying to use that to be the bigger person and reality is you will hang out and flirt and theone thing leads to another and its a viscous cycle of your mind going f'ing nuts dont do it there saying tht to be the she devil they are dont give in what is done is done theres no more talking she broke it off with you if she wanted you in her life you would still be dating her she prolly wants some penis hahahahHow do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?
you should think about why you guys broke up in the first place. an ex you could never be friends with, i did and and backed fired on me. i should have left him alone. we broke up for 4 months got back togther and things started happing again like it did before this time worse. i wished i never even gave him a 2nd chance. do whats best for you and drawn you line. i hope this worked out for you and goodluck. me i would leave her alone and find someone who suites your lifestyle.
aye man im in dis same helluva situation jus ignore da **** outta her and keep it moving
don't fall in her trap. she is just trying to keep her options open in case she needs them. plus, being friends with an ex will get in the way of a future gf that you will have.
  • nortan antivirus
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment