Monday, August 16, 2010

Okay, need help with an ex-friendship deal here....?

With my Ex- friend, I had to end it...my fiance' at the time told me, either I am with you, or she is...and you *know* how she is...(very jealous, very negative, very manipulative)which is true of this person.So, as difficult as it was for me, before I left my hometown, I had to call this person up,and tell her the friendship was ';over'; big time! At first, I couldn't seem to do this.she was at home,and cried on the phone,,,that was REALLY,REALLY hard for me!!!!..(I should have done this years sooner...but, was really ';enmeshed'; in this unbalanced friendship) anyhow,I was finally able to do it..(still very very painful)but I called her at work...where she couldn't ';manipulate'; my feelings at all! Well, even though, we are no longer friends..and since then,I have heard that she actually has shown some true colors..regarding me, I still have these dreams about her....should I write her,and tell her how I really feel? I still hurt!


Help!


thanks!Okay, need help with an ex-friendship deal here....?
shes an ex friend for a reason....let sleeping dogs lie!


If she was that hurtful to you then, she most likely will be the same way now.


you can find much better people to fill your life with!


Even if your only reason you wanted to contact her was to tell her how much she hurt you...she probably wont want to know...as harsh as it sounds, it seems to me that she made it very clear how she felt about you, don't open yourself up for more hurt!Okay, need help with an ex-friendship deal here....?
I had a friend that I grew up with, and she sounds just like your ex-friend. I trusted her with everything even when people talked about her I was always there for her. and finally she did something to brake the last straw on the camels back, and I had to do the same thing. I also found out that all the rumors about me, and all the drama I had in highschool was becasue of this girl. being we were friends for so long, it still hurt me when I had to end the friendship, but you know what? Im good now and Im glad I dont have her in my life. I realized how exhausting it was just being friends with her. sometimes its better to ler things go than to have it around. if you know everything she does to you, and you found out all this stuff she said and did to you, why would you even want to call her and say anything? I wouldnt want noone like that next to me.if you already ended it you shoud just leave it as that. you'll find some good friends where you are now, and everyday youll realize more and more how happy you are for ending that. you dont need a friend like that, you couldnt even trust her, even if she was upset and wrote that note, true friends wouldnt ever talk about you to someone and say it to your face.
Was this more than friendship ? You can't lie to yourself.
It sounds like you are too lonely for friends and need to seek others please try to do so
It's good you are not friends with her anymore. She should be dumped like a hot brick. You are better off not contacting her - ever again.





Put her in your past and look forward to your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment